- 1 cup oat flour (instant uncooked oats, processed into a flour-like consistency using a blender or coffee grinder)
- 3/4 cup soy, almond, hemp or rice milk
- I medium ripe banana
- 1 tsp SFG Maca Powder (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp SFG Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder (optional)
- Blend/process oats until you reach a flour consistency.
- Add the coconut sugar, maca powder and baking powder then blend until mixed well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until a batter consistency is formed.
- Pour a generous among of batter on a non-stick pan (no need for oil!) and plus the pancakes once bubbles start to form.
- Repeat in other side.
- NOTE: the batter will continue to thicken to add 1/2-1 tbsp of liquid (milk or water) before cooking each pancake.
Power up! Experience more energy, less cravings, faster recovery, stronger immunity, and a more vibrant, Supercharged you. Choose to live a Super life!
Click below to get started.