Our take on the Filipino Favourite: Tofu Mushroom Sisig made with 100% healthy and plant-based recipes. Enjoy your favourite food without the guilt.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp calamansi juice (around 10 calamansi)
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 cups firm tofu, diced (2 blocks)
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1 1/2 cup diced mushroom (from dried shiitake)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- Chili, optional
- If using, soak dried mushrooms in hot water for at least 1 hour.
- Dice mushrooms and pour in marinade of soy sauce, calamansi juice and vinegar.
- Cut blocks of tofu into thick strips. Pan fry (can be without oil, if on a non stick pan).
- After pan frying the tofu, leave to cool then cut into small 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a pan, sauté onion and garlic in 1/2 tbsp oil.
- Add in the mushrooms.
- Pour in calamansi juice.
- Add in tofu and continue to sauté until cooked.
Power up! Experience more energy, less cravings, faster recovery, stronger immunity, and a more vibrant, Supercharged you. Choose to live a Super life!
Click below to get started.