A delicious plant-powered and protein packed recipe: Tofu Kebabs with Turmeric Malunggay Rice. We seasoned the tofu in a mixture of soy sauce, coconut sugar and nutritional yeast before cooking them. We also added some turmeric powder and SFG Malunggay Flakes into the rice for that added boost.
The Filipino superfood, a nutritional all around superfood player. with 7 times more vitamin C than orange. 4 times the calcium of milk, 4 times the vitamin A of carrots, 2 times the protein of milk and 3 times the potassium of a banana. For more information on our Malunggay Flakes and how to order, click here.
- 2 blocks firm tofu or tokwa
- 6 tbsp SFG nutritional yeast
- 3 tsp SFG Coconut Sugar
- 4 tbsp soy sauce, tamari or liquid amigos
- Bell Peppers
- Cut tofu into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except the tofu. Mix well.
- Coat tofu in the mixture.
- Insert tofu cubes into sticks. Put slices of leeks, onions or bell peppers in between tofu cubes.
- Bake or grill until cooked.
Power up! Experience more energy, less cravings, faster recovery, stronger immunity, and a more vibrant, Supercharged you. Choose to live a Super life!
Click below to get started.