Sometimes you find yourself craving for something sweet, refreshing and creamy all the same time. Well, we’ve got some good news for you! This is one of our go-to’s: Mango Nicecream with Chia Pudding. Nicecream is short for Banana or ‘Nana’ Ice Cream. It’s blended frozen bananas, mangoes, water or non-dairy milk with Maca Powder and Spirulina for the extra boosts. Underneath is a layer of chia pudding — chia seeds soaked overnight in water or non-dairy milk. Chia seeds is an excellent plant-based source of omega-3 and protein. You can get our Chia Seeds here.
- 2 tbsp SFG Chia Seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (soy, almond, hemp, rice, etc.) or water
- In a bowl, mix the chia seeds in liquid.
- Mix well then refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 2 medium frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or water
- 1 tsp SFG Maca Powder
- 1 tbsp Super Force Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Spirulina
- Fresh fruits of choice for topping, optional
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add in the bananas, mangoes and liquid.
- Blend/process well. Feel free to add in more liquid depending on desired consistency.
- Add in Superfoods.
- Pour in a cup or bowl along with chia pudding.
- Top with fresh fruits of choice.
Power up! Experience more energy, less cravings, faster recovery, stronger immunity, and a more vibrant, Supercharged you. Choose to live a Super life!
Click below to get started.