We realized the need for more of these easy recipes you can make in big batches to store in the refrigerator and grab at any time. So here is another simple yet healthy and delicious recipe: Lentil Quinoa Salad with Lemon and Coconut Sugar Dressing. Packed with protein and nutrients, this filling dish can be eaten as a side to a meal or as a meal itself! There’s no reason not to eat healthy during work or school days. You can make these days before an store them in batches for your meals ahead.
You can order our protein-packed and nutrient rich organic quinoa here.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup finely grated carrots (from 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup lentils, cooked
- 1 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup edamame
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl or large container.
- Add in the Lemon and Coco Sugar dressing (or dressing of choice).
- Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- 4 tbsp lemon juice (juice from 1 lemon)
- 4 tsp SFG Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp SFG Super Coco Nectar
- Mix everything in a bowl.
Power up! Experience more energy, less cravings, faster recovery, stronger immunity, and a more vibrant, Supercharged you. Choose to live a Super life!
Click below to get started.