A very simple homemade crunchy cinnamon granola mixed with nuts and pitted dates. Baked this (without any oil!) until golden brown and crisp.We sweetened this with locally sourced low-glycemic Coconut Nectar. Trust us, this is perfect when mixed with fresh fruit, chia pudding, topped on smoothie bowls or just as a snack as is. You can bottle this up in a mason jar or an air tight container and store in the refrigerator for weeks, even months at a time! It’s prefect for a quick meal or snack on-the-go.
- 1/4 cup SFG coco nectar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup SFG pitted dates
- 3/4 cup mixed nuts and dried fruit —We used a mix of walnuts, pistachios, cranberries and dates (diced)
- Add all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Pour in coco nectar and make sure everything is well coated.
- On a lined baking sheet, bake the mixture for 30 minutes at 150C until oats are golden brown. Mix the oats 15 minutes through baking for even cooking.
- Let cool before putting into a jar/container.
Power up! Experience more energy, less cravings, faster recovery, stronger immunity, and a more vibrant, Supercharged you. Choose to live a Super life!
Click below to get started.