Looking for a delicious snack? A healthier alternative to your favorite sandwiches? We got you covered! We made these delicious Chickpea “Tuna” sandwiches with our homemade Easy Vegan Mayo!
Chickpea Tuna Salad
- 1 450g can chickpeas, drained
- 4 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Dried seaweed, cut into small pieces
- Mash the chickpeas using a fork, or quickly process it in a food processor. Do not over process/mash. It should still have chunky pieces.
- Place chickpeas in a bowl and add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well and enjoy with your favorite bread as a sandwiche or enjoy as a “tuna” salad!