It’s Matcha Monday! Here’s a recipe we love to make to help us boost up for another busy week. Each pancake is powered with pure Matcha Green Tea imported from Nishio, Japan’s top producer of matcha, the best of all Japanese green teas. Matcha is high in antioxidants that help fight freeradicals. Adding Matcha to one’s diet also promotes relaxation, concentration, and clarity of mind. 💚🍃💪
Make yourself thick and fluffy servings of these Matcha Pancakes to jumpstart your week.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
2 cups flour
4 tsp matcha powder
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4-1/2 tsp salt
6 tbsp coconut sugar
1 1/4 cup soy milk
3/4 cup coconut milk
4 tbsp coconut or canola oil
1. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients (flour, matcha, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and coconut sugar) together.
2. In a separate bowl, add in all wet ingredients (soy milk, oil, and coconut milk) together.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently fold everything together.
4. Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat.**
5. Once hot, pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan.
6. Cook for around 2 minutes on each side, or until sides are dry and middle bubbles.
7. Transfer c cooked pancakes onto a plate. Top with your favourite toppings and drizzle with some coconut nectar or maple syrup. Enjoy!
**Note: No need to add oil/butter especially if using a non-stick pan.
Matcha powder available for P375/50 g pack at www.thesuperfoodgrocer.com. | Delivered nationwide.